A. Frosty Flakes : A joyful and festive way to celebrate Christmas is with frosty flakes nail art! This design is easy to create and requires few easy steps to follow.
- Apply a base coat.
- Choose a light blue nail polish as a base color.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- Now, with the help of a detailing brush, dip into a white nail polish and draw a straight line all the way down till the end of your nail and followed by a horizontal line.
For the detailing brush, you can find it here:https://ilovemypolish.com/products/detailing-nail-design-nailart-brush?_pos=1&_psq=Detailing&_ss=e&_v=1.0
- Next, draw a small line in the middle of each right angle.
- Add more details to the design by drawing small branches facing upwards.
- Seal it with a thick topcoat and you’re ready for your nails to shine and sparkle all season long!
B. Candy Cane Stripes : A fun and festive way to flaunt your holiday spirit is by making candy cane stripes on your nails! Here are few easy steps to follow:
- To start, first apply a base
- Now apply a white nail polish (two coats if required).
- Next, with the help of a thick detailing brush, use the red nail polish and draw thin lines horizontally.
Click the link below to get your detailing brush:https://ilovemypolish.com/products/detailing-nail-design-nailart-brush?_pos=1&_psq=Detailing&_ss=e&_v=1.0
- You have the option to try this nail art on all your nails or just the thumb or ring finger.
- Finish off the look by sealing it with a topcoat.
Have fun experimenting with different colors and designs to make your candy cane stripes unique!!
C. Christmas Wrapped Gift Nail Art : From candy stripes to snowflakes, you can try out a lot more this Christmas season. Show off your unique style by trying out the Christmas gift nail art. All you need is a Red & Silver nail polish and a striping brush. Follow these easy steps below:
- To start, apply a basecoat.
- Apply the red nail polish on all your nails, except for the ring finger to create the design.
- Now, on your ring finger, apply the silver nail polish.
- Next, using the detailing brush and the red nail polish, draw two lines, horizontally and vertically. Now to draw the ribbons, use a slightly smaller striping brush.
Get your detailing brush from the link below:
- Now draw two loops on both the sides and draw two tiny tails below both the sides.
- Next step is optional, but to give a little more accent to it, you can use a white tiny rhinestone in the middle of the bow to complete the look.
- Now, for the rest of the nails, again with the help of a striping brush, draw a horizontal line with the silver polish.
- Seal it with a topcoat, and you’re ready to go!
D. The Mistletoe : Create your mistletoe nail art and give your nails a joyous look this Christmas season by following a few tips. All you need is Green, Red and White nail polish, a striping brush and a small dotting tool or a toothpick.
- Firstly, apply a basecoat.
- Next, start painting the tip of your nails with white nail polish.
- Using the detailing brush and green nail polish, draw leaves just above the white line (have a look at the picture for reference).
- Seal it with a topcoat once.
- Now, using the dotting tool and a red nail polish, start adding dots in the leaves, just as shown in the picture.
- Finally, finish off the look by adding a few very tiny white dots to represent the berries of the mistletoe.
- And seal it off with a topcoat.
E. The Snowman : It’s always incomplete to not build a Snowman when it’s snowing outside. It’s the same with your nails as well. I’m sure you’re excited to get on a Snowman nail art. All you need is to follow these steps below:
- Apply a basecoat.
- Next, apply a light blue polish as a base colour.
- With the help of a dotting tool and a white nail polish, make three circles on your nails (big, medium & small).
Get your dotting tool from the link below:
- Next, with the striping brush draw the snowman’s features, such as eyes, nose, a hat and a scarf with a black nail polish.
- For extra sparkle, add a few dots of silver glitter polish onto the snowman’s body.
- And finish it off by sealing it with a topcoat.