We all struggle and dread getting glitter polishes off. While the bling is amazing it is a painstaking task to remove glitter polishes.
So here are two easy ways to get your Glitter nail polish removed.
A. Soaking Nail Remover in Cotton Balls
- Firstly, use a moisturizer or cuticle oil, as the acetone used for removing the nail polish will dry off your nails promptly.
Next, Soak the nail remover in a cotton and insert it to the fel soak cap. Get your gel soaking cap from the here
Keep for at least 10-15 mins for it to do its work well.
- Note that, you can also scrape off the stubborn glitter particles using a cuticle pusher, but be very gentle while doing so.
- Wash your hands after removing everything, then moisturize your hands once more.
- Apply a peel base coat all over your nails. It’s important to note that your peel off base coat is completely dry before you start using the nail polish.
- Because using the peel off base coat will not make your manicure last longer. Hence, a layer of regular base coat is recommended.
- After the base coat completely dries off, you can start applying your glittery nail polish.
- Use at least two coats of the glittery nail polish for better results.
- Finish your manicure by applying a top coat.
- Now removing the nail polish is a piece of cake. You can use a cuticle pusher to nudge the cuticle of your nail in order to have an easy removal of the peel off.
- After you’re done, was your hands and use a moisturizer or a cuticle oil.