Valentine’s Day is just a few days away. If you’re looking for a quick easy and affordable manicure, then you have to check out our new launched Valentine’s Day stickers that are just so cute and pretty.
Level up a simple, glossy polish with this intricate and cute stickers. Check out on Valentine’s Day collection here.
- Base Coat.
- Base Colour.
- Different designs of sticker sheets.
- A Tweezer.
- White Nail Polish.
- Detailing Brush.
How to use nail stickers? Follow the steps below.
- Apply a layer of base coat.
- Apply a layer of base colour (light nail polish would be recommended).
- Now with a tweezer, gently peel off any particular design from the decal and stick it in your nail.
- Once its done, you can outline the heart shape with a white nail polish and a detailing brush to complete the look.
- And finally seal it off with a top coat.