Salon style pedicure at home when you don't have time to sit in a salon for hours here are the things you will need for the pedicure:-
Nail polish remover
nail buffer nail filer
And all you have to follow these 6 easy steps:-
1. To get your nail prepared for the pedicure - for that you have to get rid of your existing nail paint with the help of nail paint remover and Cotton pads.
Pour some nail paint remover on Cotton pads and hold it against your nails for seconds it will easily remove the nail polish.
2. Soke your feet and get a really relaxing experience - for this take a big tub and fill it with water with higher temperature, it will give you an enjoyable experience .Mix some Soapy solution in it dip your feet and let them soak this will help soften the cuticle of your feet. It will take 5 to 10 minutes in the mean while you can play with your phone or listen to your favorite music.
3.Scrubbing your feet with the help of scrub - this step will help you to get rid of tanned skin so it's a life Savior slowly rub the Scrub in a circular motion .do this for about 5 minutes after that rinse your feet and dry it with the help of Towel and get ready for the next step.
4. After softening your feet we are going to trim and shape our toe nails - Use a pumice stone to rub and remove all the harden skin from your feet
Now using nail cutter to trim your nails and shape your nails with the help of a nail buffer.
5. Massage your feet you can use any foot cream you like or a body lotion of your choice for this step and keep massaging for like 5 to 10 minutes this type helps you to relax and your skin looks very healthy.
6. Painting your Toe Nails - Start by applying a base coat, let it dry then apply two thin layers of your favorite nail polish on each nail and finish painting your nails by applying a top coat this will help you to keep your nail paint for a longer time.